17 June 2012

Yoga fearless friends and the fair weather friend

Why I cannot bite the bullet and commit to more yoga in my life is beyond me. I still feel a bit silly,when outside of a yoga studio, doing sun salutations.
This morning I will be partaking in Oceanfront Yoga, silly or not I will enjoy the strong wind in my face, sun in my eyes and great yoga in the sand. I will not allow myself to be a fair weather friend anymore.
As I move through the poses I will think of my friends who fearlessly take on yoga, whether here or there, high or low. The people who absorb the moment the environment the poses and not the impressions of others.

As you read this, fearless yogi friends of mine, know that you are next to me as I am on the beach in warrior pose. Strong, fearless, taking on the sun sand and wind, I am thinking of you.

No comments:

Post a Comment