15 February 2011

Giving "the Gift of life" but less sappy

first of all I don't see my self having kids. Some people say that will change when I'm "with the right person who also wants kids" but I think I know best.

So why not donate my unused, unneeded, unwanted, neglected eggs, as I am certainly not needing them right now.

Why not. Why not donate my eggs, make a few bucks, give a couple the chance to have a child they wouldn't otherwise have.

I'm thinking about it. I'm thinking, who wouldn't want that beautiful baby to be theirs .
Come on. Look at me. I was about 18 months old in this picture and an ANGEL. I'd pay thousand of dollars to have that kid if I was a baby yearning lady. My family history is perfect, I have pretty great genes and well I'm not exactly the town idiot.

And of course $6,000+ a round doesn't seem to push me away.

The emotionally implications and draw backs.
"there could be a little Wendy walking around somewhere and you will never know it"

my mom told me once that even when we, my siblings and I (Byrd babies), were out with a sitter we could be identified and spotted from across the grocery store. If a baby as cute as I was is walking around with a happy mother who paid with blood, sweat, tears, heartache, time, money and not to mention child labor then I'd say she has earned the adorable little "wendy baby"


we'll see how the process goes, if I go through with it.

3 comments:

  1. I don't think you can call it a donation if you get 6000 bucks!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't think i could collect $6000 if I also got fat. hmmm

    ReplyDelete
  3. You should probably also mention that you were a bit of a terror. And that you did cartwheels everywhere you went for about 6 months and refused to go to bed, and don't forget that awful hair bow you wore in 4th grade along with that "cowboy" shirt. :)

    ReplyDelete